Thirteen TLG employees earned a spot on Peterbilt Motors Company's list of Top 100 sales performers.
A total of thirteen salespeople within The Larson Group family recently received honors at Peterbilt Motors Company’s 2018 Top 100 Dealer Sales event in Scottsdale, Arizona. The event honors the top 100 Peterbilt salesmen and women across North America for 2018 sales performances. Of those thirteen, three TLG employees were named "Best-of-the-Best" winners in certain categories.
Melissa Larson (Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton) was recognized as the best-of-the-best in the Regional Haul category for selling more than 1,000 trucks in 2018; Seth Elliott (Springfield) was named the Line Haul winner for his performance; and Shawn Smith (NW Arkansas) was the MX Engine category winner.
Remaining TLG winners included:
- Brett Myers, Great Lakes Peterbilt, Fleet Conquest category
- Darren Lowder, Mid-America Peterbilt, Line Haul
- Ben Rust, Mid-America Peterbilt, Medium Duty
- Mark Morefield, Peterbilt of Charlotte, Product Breadth
- Tavis Ellison, Peterbilt of Fort Smith, Line Haul
- Deuce Kauffman, The Larson Group, MX Engines
- Val Breitag, Springfield, Line Haul
- Kory Larson, The Larson Group, Dealer Sales Council
- Mike Thurston, The Larson Group, Vocational
- Shawn Yancey, The Larson Group, Medium Duty