Starting April 6, 2020, The Larson Group's (TLG) qualified customers don't have to make monthly payments for up to 90 days on many new, in stock 2020-2021 Class 8 or medium duty trucks at various TLG locations. The deal is in response to the novel coronavirus pandemic, and to help alleviate in-person shopping concerns, customers can browse online.
If a customer does not qualify to make no payments for 90 days, they may still qualify for a $120 for 120 days financing plan. Both of these options are only available for qualifying customers who purchase new stock units. Peterbilt trucks that are currently in the dealer network's inventory and stock orders financed with PACCAR by June 30, 2020 are eligible.
Terms and conditions include:
- Available for only qualified new stock units in inventory
- Customers must take delivery and units must be financed by June 30, 2020
- A and B credits only and standard PACCAR credit and underwriting policies apply
- Only Retail Loans, Finance Leases and TRAC Leases are eligible under this program
- The program can be amended, superseded, or terminated at any time
These financing programs are to "offer our trucking partners support and assist them financially while we all work together to navigate this crisis," said Connie Huff, Director of Finance. In addition, financing programs have also been rolled out for used truck buyers.
Despite TLG's salesforce working almost completely online, buyers can still gain peace-of-mind knowing the organization is following the most up-to-date guidelines from the CDC and adapting its services to meet customer needs in the safest way possible.