TLG Peterbilt is honored to unveil its limited-edition Peterbilt 389X during our 35th anniversary year. The 389X celebrates the iconic status of the Peterbilt Model 389 with classic features, high-quality craftmanship, and new distinctive elements to make it the most desirable truck on the road today.
Peterbilt Motors Company launched the with only 1,389 trucks made to order. Each 389X includes a serialized, chrome dash plate with the production number of the truck to commemorate each special edition of the vehicle.
To make this limited-edition truck even more special, TLG’s Peterbilt 389X received the No. 87 in honor of the year our company began, 1987. It is currently for sale at TLG Peterbilt – Springfield. For more information on how to purchase this truck, or customize your own 389X, contact your local TLG Peterbilt dealership. It can be ordered as a day cab or in a 72” or 78 sleeper configuration.
Iconic and Unique Features
The Peterbilt 389X features exclusive chrome elements and details both inside and out that long-time and new Peterbilt fans will love.
The exterior features are bright and bold.
- LED rocker and air cleaner accent lighting
- Highly polished hood crown & louvered grille sheet
- Polished centerline trim
- Exclusive side-hood chrome accents and polished hood fenders
- 7” chrome exhaust stacks 398X exterior badging
The interior features of the Peterbilt 389X shines just as boldly and brightly as its exterior features.
- A new Black Pearl burl woodgrain with chrome bezels
- Special black-finish trim accents Bright chrome grab handles
- A 389X emblem on the shifter plate
- Embroidered 389X badging on the headrests and sleeper back wall