The event featured an array of Peterbilt technology, food and good conversation with dealership staff that attracted nearly 100 customers.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo., Oct. 31, 2016 – As the annual Peterbilt Innovation & Class Tour nears finishing out the 2016 season, it also wraps up at Peterbilt of Springfield.
The dealership played host to the well-known tour on Monday in conjunction with its Customer Appreciation Lunch, which nearly 100 area customers attended.
The tour also made its way to The Larson Group’s Louisville and St. Louis (Sauget, Ill.) locations in May.
“We want to know our customers on a personal level and this is a great opportunity for us to show them how much we appreciate their business,” Peterbilt of Springfield General Manager Skip Wendt said. “And you can’t beat the opportunity to learn about the new technologies going into the trucks.”
The exciting mobile marketing experience highlights innovative technologies designed for Peterbilt’s best-in-class products to improve fuel economy, enhance driver comfort and productivity and provide integrated powertrain solutions such as the new PACCAR MX-11 engine and the APEX powertrain featuring the PACCAR MX-13 engine.
Tour highlights included:
- In-Cab Technologies: An interactive, Augmented Reality experience highlighting technologies such as SmartNav, Driver Performance Assistant (DPA) and the Bendix Wingman Fusion Collision Avoidance system.
- Fuel Economy: An animation display demonstrating the outstanding fuel economy of Peterbilt’s Model 579 EPIQ Configurations.
- Uptime: Includes a “live” SmartLINQ demonstration as well as a touchscreen display highlighting Peterbilt’s outstanding Dealer Network and superior customer services like Rapid Check.
- Integrated Powertrain Solutions: The new MX-11 engine and MX-13 engine/APEX transmission displays take center stage, focusing on superior fuel efficiency and performance.
- Simulator: A simulated “gaming” experience of the Model 579.
- Peterbilt Products: Interactive stations highlighting all of Peterbilt’s products and services, including Red Oval.
- Peterbilt’s Model 579 80” EPIQ configuration.