Service Department Achievement Program
Diesel technicians are wanted at every level. This flexible apprenticeship program offers passionate technicians the ability to develop their skillset, and earn a paycheck at the same time.
We know our most valuable asset is our team of dedicated men and women who generate results our customers can depend on. TLG looks at potential - not just experience - when it comes to hiring new members in our team. Our Service Department Achievement Program offers you a paid apprenticeship program that introduces you to the fast-paced, high tech career of a diesel technician. Our team of experienced diesel technicians play a vital role in keeping our customers on the road.
The Program at a Glance:
- This is a flexible program. Have more experience coming in? Quicker advancement is permitted.
- The program is made up of eight, six-month segments.
- Apprentice pay is based on a percentage of an entry level journeyman’s rate. The percentage is determined by the service manager through scheduled training assessments.
Ongoing Career Development
TLG values their employees and wants to invest in their growth by providing the continued education tools you need to grow your career:
- PACCAR Online Training Courses
- CAT & CUMMINS Training
- Hands-on training at the Peterbilt Factory
In addition to formal training, you will be working with cutting-edge technology, as well as the newest engines, computer programs and diagnostic tools.
Comprehensive Benefits & Compensation
We want our employees to have a well-balanced life. Not only do we want to give you the best education and training possible, TLG offers a comprehensive benefits plan:
- PTO and Holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance (some packages are even free)
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- Tool insurance
- Uniforms at no cost