The Larson Group Peterbilt, is looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to join our dynamic team. The primary responsibility of the Territory Sales Manager is to promote and sell parts and accessories to customers in a designated territory.
What We Offer:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Basic Life
- 401K with employer contribution
- Bi-weekly Pay Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement and Career Development
- Responsible for generating new sales opportunities through new product information, flyers, product representatives, telemarketing, and through all other advertising media avaialble.
- Calls on new accounts everyday promoting TLG parts, service, body shop and truck sales.
- Coordinates with counter personnel on available stock.
- Participates in training seminars provided by the Parts Department and outside vendors.
- Maintains quality and professional relations with customers.
- Responsible for the cleaning and proper maintenance of company vehicles.
- Promotes online parts counter and other tools used to increase sales.
- Responsible for reaching established sales goals.
- Follows all safety procedures and local laws when traveling, and ensures company vehicle is serviced regularly.
- Delver parts and other assignments as needed.
- Should possess a high school diploma.
- Experience in related field is preferred.
- Must posses a valid driver's license and Motor Vehicle Record must adhere to TLG MVR Guidelines.
*Please note this is a safety-sensitive position