If you are experiencing...
- Stop & check engine lights
- Safety-related complaints
- Complaints preventing a vehicle from operating within DOT guidelines
- Complaints keeping your heavy-duty vehicle from moving down the road
Within 2 hours, we will...
- Run the basic diagnostic test on your vehicle
- Determine required repairs or the need for more complex diagnostics
- Prepare a cost estimate
- Determine parts availability
- Provide an estimate of when your vehicle repairs will be complete
- Communication all findings to you
More Services and Parts Offerings from TLG
Service SolutionsQuick Info
At TLG Peterbilt, we offer all the commercial and semi-truck service repair solutions you could possibly need for your truck fleet.
Fleet EcatQuick Info
When your mechanic has run a truck diagnostic program and pinpointed the problematic part, access to the online Peterbilt Fleet Ecat allows you to quickly find and order your needed parts for pick-up at your TLG Peterbilt dealership.
Custom RepairsQuick Info
Our custom body shops offers truck detailing and installation as well as large scale work like custom paint jobs, fabrication work, and top-of-the-line build components.
Mobile ServiceQuick Info
From roadside service on commercial equipment to providing extra aid on your turf, our experienced, factory-trained service technicians are here for you with programs tailor-made to fit your business goals.