TLG Leasing, part of The Larson Group network, now offers its leasing and rental services at at a total of eight TLG Peterbilt dealerships.
After months of speculation and customer demand, TLG Leasing has finally announced the expansion of its services to Indiana and North Carolina. The leasing and rental arm of The Larson Group says its services are now fully operational at TLG Peterbilt – Great Lakes and TLG Peterbilt – Charlotte. TLG Leasing's well-known services, such as full-service leasing, preventative fleet and contract maintenance and truck rental will be offered. Even the ongoing summer rental special 'rent one week, get one day free' will be available to new customers at these two recently expanded TLG Leasing dealerships.
TLG Leasing General Manager Mike Napoliello said the program expansion was a long time coming.
He said, "We've been seeing immense interest and customer demand in these areas, so this expansion was inevitable."
He continued, "TLG Leasing has always put the needs of its customers first, and if making ourselves more conveniently available to them geographically means putting them first, we're going to do it. This was an easy decision to make, and we're thrilled to see our branch grow and even more of our customers succeed."
TLG Leasing is now located at a total of eight TLG Peterbilt facilities in six states, including:
- TLG Peterbilt – Fort Smith (Van Buren, AR)
- TLG Peterbilt – NW Arkansas (Lowell, AR)
- TLG Peterbilt – Springfield (Strafford, MO)
- TLG Peterbilt – Mid-America (O'Fallon, MO)
- TLG Peterbilt – St. Louis (Sauget, IL)
- TLG Peterbilt – Cincinnati (Sharonville, OH)
- TLG Peterbilt – Great Lakes (Portage, IN) New
- TLG Peterbilt – Charlotte (Charlotte, NC) New